Welcome to Ayúdamenonprofit.org, owned and operated by Ayúdame Nonprofit, an Arizona nonprofit (“Ayúdame Nonprofit,” “we”, “our”, “us”)!
By using our Website, you agree to receive newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
Content found on or through this Website are the property of Ayúdame Nonprofit, used with permission, or belong to their respective owners. Images used on this Website may belong to third-parties, who hold all title, interest, and intellectual property rights to said images. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us, or the property owner.
5. Prohibited Uses
You may use Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Ayúdame Nonprofit, an Ayúdame Nonprofit employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Ayúdame Nonprofit or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Website or interfere with any other party’s use of Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Website, the server on which Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-Website attack or a distributed denial-of-Website attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify Ayúdame Nonprofit’s rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Website.
We may use third-party Website Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
7. No Use By Minors
The Website is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using the Website, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of Website.
8. Intellectual Property
The Website and its original content (excluding Content provided by users, or licensed from or otherwise belonging to third-parties), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Ayúdame Nonprofit and its licensors. The Website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or website without the prior written consent of Ayúdame Nonprofit.
9. Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Website infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through the Website on your copyright.
10. DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on Website where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent using the following information: Pollack Law, P.C., ATTN: Steven Pollack, Esq., 225 Broadway, Suite 850, New York, NY 10007; Phone – (212) 765-5225; Fax: (929) 529-8562; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Error Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us either directly at email@example.com or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Website (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback; (ii) Ayúdame Nonprofit may have development ideas similar to the Feedback; (iii) Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party; and (iv) Ayúdame Nonprofit is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Ayúdame Nonprofit and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
12. Links To Other Web Sites
Our Website may contain links to third party web sites or Websites that are not owned or controlled by Ayúdame Nonprofit.
Ayúdame Nonprofit has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or Websites. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AYÚDAME NONPROFIT SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS OR WEBSITES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR WEBSITES.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO READ THE TERMS AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR WEBSITES THAT YOU VISIT.
13. Disclaimer Of Warranty
THESE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED BY AYÚDAME NONPROFIT ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. AYÚDAME NONPROFIT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THEIR WEBSITES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THESE WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY WEBSITES OR ITEMS OBTAINED FROM US IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
NEITHER AYÚDAME NONPROFIT NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH AYÚDAME NONPROFIT MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER AYÚDAME NONPROFIT NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH AYÚDAME NONPROFIT REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY WEBSITES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITES OR ANY WEBSITES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
AYÚDAME NONPROFIT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
14. Limitation Of Liability
EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD US AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF AYÚDAME NONPROFIT HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF AYÚDAME NONPROFIT, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR WEBSITES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Website.
All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
16. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, whose governing law applies to this Agreement without regard to conflict of law rules. By using this Website, you are consenting to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New York or the federal courts sitting therein.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Website and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Website.
17. Changes To Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Website, and any Website or material we provide via the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
18. Amendments To Terms
We may amend these Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Website after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Website.
19. Waiver And Severability
No waiver by Ayúdame Nonprofit of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Ayúdame Nonprofit to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
BY USING WEBSITE OR OTHER WEBSITES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
21. Contact Us
Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 2021-04-21